Node.js Course Overview
The Node. js certification training course helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations. This Node.js training focuses on the essential concepts of Node.js and provides hands-on experience in building an HTTP server.
Node.js Training Key Features
- 36 hours of instructor-led online training
- Three real-life, industry-based projects
- 16 chapter-end quizzes
- Master Node.js, Socket.io, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite
- Flexibility to choose classes
- Understand the Node.js framework
- Work with Node projects
- Work with shrink-wrap
- Learn asynchronous programming
- HTTP server with Node.js
- Buffer, streams, and events
- Multi-processing in Node.js
- Master Express.js
- Application using Socket.io
- Gulp and Grunt
- Unit and end-to-end testing
In this project, you are required to design an online music store that will enable the client to optimize their business by allowing customers to purchase whatever music they want.
Develop a learning management system with features that include registration control, document management, multiple device access, course calendars and registration of new tickets.
Create a real-time chat application using Node.js and Socket IO.